Badges [ 6 ] [-]
Memberships [ 2 ] [+]
Activity Stream [+]
Ideas Contributed [ 89 ] [+]
Occurs with activated licenses (Pro Tools launches and runs successfully)
Insert a stereo to 5.1 version of revibe on an aux track. Automate the plugin. Do some heavy snap shot automation on scene changes etc...and you should see the following issue: The Rear and Rear ER levels they do not follow properly! I have to go into the automation lanes for those specific parameters and fix automation. It seems too have too do with the Rear ER parameter specifically. Regardless of whether those 2 ...more »
1. On a Mac running Sierra create a new admin user, and install Pro Tools and the AIR Instrument bundle (with Mini Grand) [a fresh com.airmusictech.Mini Grand.plist created under Sierra is required) 2. Launch PT and create an instrument track, instantiate Mini Grand, record/draw in some notes 3. Save session, quit PT and restart the computer 4. Launch PT, open the session, play it back Mini Grand plays only the attack ...more »
1. Session with 1x mono audio track outputting to an LCR bus feeding 1x LCR audio track (record enabled)
2. Create a few seconds of tone on the mono "source" track and draw in a left-right pan move
3. Record the result of the pan move on the LCR track in different versions of Pro Tools (specifically compare 11.1.2 and earlier vs 11.1.3 and later)
1. upgrade the license to "Pro Tools HD Perpetual Bundle" for PT12.6.
2. launch PT10 with the license.
3. create a stereo audio track, instantiate an audio region by signal generator etc ...
4. file>bounce>disc (mp3 - interleave)
5. proceed the bouncing.
PT10 shows a licensing alert window about mp3 export.
If you cancel the window, PT emits "segmentation fault" error and crashes.
It shows "Alt+Shift+" in Pro Tools' menu, and the docs say "Start+Shift+Left Arrow"
The correct shortcut is actually Shift+Alt+Down Arrow (Win) and Shift+Opt+Down Arrow (Mac).
1. Create new session and add new track
2. Set a pre-roll time
3. Enable pre-roll
4. Enable 'Insertion follows playback'
5. Press play
6. Press stop before playhead reaches the in-point
7. Repeat but instead of enabling Insertion follows playback, now disable it.
RESULT: No difference if 'Insertion follows playback' is enable or disabled.
1) Create a Click Track
2) Create an Instrument Track with a VI
3) Create an audio track with a plugin with long latency
4) Record some MIDI alongside the click
Note the delayed MIDI
1. Create new session
2. Create mono track
3. Consolidate or import a mono audio clip on the track
4. Go to clip list and right-click on newly created audio clip -> Reveal in finder
5. Audio files folder should open:
a) Within the folder create new one and move the audio file there
b) Rename the file
6. Go to clip list and right-click on the clip -> Recalculate Waveforms Overview
- new MIDI track
- with Pencil tool, draw a MIDI note on the track
- right click on the vertical keyboard scale and select "single note" view and whatever note/key you have added (note the height of the MIDI note)
- save/close/open the session
- observe the height of the MIDI note
1) Grab a selected track and move it up and down in the timeline. Don't release the mouse button. You should notice that after one more more times moving up and down, some of the clips and track names will start to get a little psychedelic looking. 2) Place the track back where you found it and release the mouse button. You will see the psychedelic trails remain. 3) Repeat with any of the other tracks - the key is to ...more »
- create a new session
- create new audio track
- change fader/pan value
- freeze the track
- copy to send will result in a different level and pan value than expected
- repeating copy to send again results in different values than before (still incorrect)