Memberships [ 1 ] [+]
Activity Stream [+]
- - Voted on Idea : Freeze tracks feature
- - Voted on Idea : (marker-like) lines based on cuts/edits in video
- - Voted receive on Comment : Hitting write to selection writes automation to entire track
- - Voted on Idea : Allow Master Faders to be pre or post insert
- - Voted on Idea : Plugin Manager With Version Indicator
- - Vote receive : Scroll To Track Name
- - Vote receive : Custom Mixer Windows
- - Voted on Idea : Send controls flip to channel controls with the level AND pan
- - Voted on Idea : Custom Plug-in Mapping on Euphonix Artist Series
- - Comment Posted Multiple Audio Suite Windows
Ideas Contributed [ 5 ] [+]
As an alternative to "Scroll To Number...". As tracks are shown/hidden track numbers change so the ability to Scroll to a track name would make it possible to scroll to a specific track regardless of the number of tracks shown. For instance, the first track of your record tracks, or your reverbs, etc.
It'd be great to be able to create custom mixer windows that show only user defined tracks, for instance, sub master and master faders that one might want to keep visible at all times. Currently you can accomplish this by popping up individual faders from the mix window and "un-targeting" them. However it is really cumbersome to arrange and rearrange a lot of these as each fader needs to be moved individually (even though ...more »
I would like to be able to program soft keys to control specific tracks so that I don't need to use up one of my four faders to mute/solo guide tracks or auxiliary faders that I frequently toggle on and off.
I could do without the transport section. I never use it and find the Pro Tools key commands faster. It eats up valuable real estate. I would rather either lose the right side of the console and move the buttons underneath the soft keys to make it smaller, or have four more faders on the right side for a total of eight.
The soft keys window either needs to be angled up so it can be seen straight on from a seated position, or there needs to be an adjustment for viewing angle. If it were angled up it would have the added benefit of a less deep footprint.