The following bug is found in Pro Tools M-Powered 8.0.4cs2:
1. Take any track with playlists.
2. Listen to the main playlist.
3. Listen to alternate playlist by enabling the solo button for the alternate playlist.
4. Save the session.
5. Close the session.
6. Open the session.
7. The solo button for the alternate playlist is still enabled, but the main playlist is playing.
8. Toggle the solo button for the alternate playlist (Turn it off then on again). Now the alternate playlist plays as it was supposed to.
This resulted in the whole band making two days of dubbing on top of the wrong take. What a pain.