1. With a guitar plugged into Eleven Rack and Pro Tools not open you will hear your guitar through the Eleven Rack
2. launch Pro Tools and play the guitar = will still hear it
3. Create a New Session and create a track (mono or stereo)
4. Set the input of the track to be the guitar from the Eleven Rack
5. Mute the the track and play the guitar = will still hear it (should not be able to)
6. Unmute the track and play the guitar = you will now hear both signals (listen for phasing)
7. Start Playback or Record and the direct signal will shut off
WORKAROUND: Record Enable your Track then toggle Low Latency Monitoring (enable then disable).