In PT 12.8 on Win7, using keyboard shortcuts for soloing, muting, record enable, etc. sometimes will be applied to all members of a group immediately after the group has been disabled via keyboard shortcut. For example, create a group designated by letter a. With keyboard focus on GROUPS:
1. type "a" to enable the group
2. type "s" to solo the group
3. type "s" to unsolo the group
4. type "a" to disable the group
5. Select only one track in the group by clicking anywhere in the track with "Link Track and Edit Selection enabled"
6. type "s" to solo the track. Sometimes, group "a" will all be soloed.