Some feature requests for the MIDI editor.
Key commands for:
1. Shifting pitch of selected notes by semitone
2. Shifting pitch of selected notes by octave
3. Select top line of polyphonic parts
4. Select bottom line of polyphonic parts
5. Rip-off Logic's "Select By Equal Sub-Position" command (for example, if notes at beat 2 and 4 of a bar of a snare region are selected, this command would select the notes at beat 2 and 4 in every other bar of the region.)
6. An "invert" selection command would work well with the above
7. Modifier keys for changing note lengths. For example, hold option and drag the end of one of a selection of notes and they all snap to the same length of the note being dragged. Similarly, command and option dragging one of a selected group of notes would snap all the velocities to be equal to the note being dragged on.