1) Make a PT session with at least one track and one region
2) Create a Selection memory location with an Absolute time reference (not Bar | Beat). Note the timecode.
3) Open Session Setup window,... more »
Title says it all. I need to adjust the name field in the memory locations window all I want horizontally to suite my needs and allow for very, very, very long names.
Would love the feature to tab to the next memory location, without clicking the memory location lane first, but staying in the edit window. Very handy for when working with BGs with memory locations on the picture edits.
Have a feature in the Memory location window to put a clip separation everywhere there is a memory location marker for a highlighted track.
For those of us who edit LOTS of voiceovers, I will make separations at all the memory locations (bad parts in the script) so that when I'm editing....I don't move all the audio further down stream, causing it to be off it's marker.
When creating memory locations, it would be faster to make an option that changes the default Time-Properties of the new Mem-Loc like so:
* When my selector is within a range - Default a Selection
* When my selector is just a on the grid without a range - Default to Marker
Another option is to Enable CMD + ARROWS to change the Time Properties (Just like creating a new track).