Would make life so much easier, especially when recording with multiple mics.
to check mixes in mono.
1. You could duplicate a mix, try different things, go off at a tangent etc.
2. Create a new mix. "Zero" the mixer and start again with the option of going back to the original.
3. Move tracks between mixes. For example, duplicate a mix and get a better drum sound, then copy those tracks into the original mix that was otherwise fine.
4. Splice sections... more »
I use and update a mix I/O setup that currently contains several hundred busses, each for a specific job for a specific instrument (e.g. Bus Drums, Drum Effect 1 etc.). When I want to assign these busses in the edit or mix window, the busses are presented to me in groups of 128 (see attached picture), which can be extremely... more »
It'd be great if we had a (completely optional) choice to modify the ALL group, flagging specific tracks it *shouldn't* control. If this option isn't enabled, the functionality of this group should remain completely as it is today - don't want to disrupt... more »
An additional "playlist" style option for each track that would let you recall plugin chains and automation sets.
This way instead of importing session data from previous mix revisions in order to undo silly client requests while still keeping all other mix revision changes you could just jump back to an other playlist of automation and plugins assignments/settings for each track individually.
Add mix preference: Sends default to [insert user definable number here] dB
In addition to the 'Sends default to -INF' pref, it would be great to have another option that allows the used to set a value.
Thanks for voting this idea up.
You can adjust the color break point of your meters, but you can't adjust the colors themselves. It's forced by default as:
(Red for Clip)
I would like to set the color theme of the signal in the meter so it matches my Mixing Desk to:
(Bright Red for Clip)
Allow the user to set their own colors for meters please.
Add the possibility to open 2 or 3 mix windows, in order to simplify visualisation for multiple screen users.
for example you can open a mixing window on a specific screen just for headphones and/or master section, and keep tracks only on your main screen(s).
There are few things that I want to group as much as a pan - having groups panned by the VCA would be awesome!! Before anyone suggests otherwise, I know what a traditional VCA is... and in addition to this, I want to pan before I reach an aux/bus - for instance if you want to creat an object with panning information in it that you then rotate / pan.
- Audio und Instrumentspuren können in einer Ordnerspur zusammengefasst werden. Alle Edits, die an dieser Ordnerspur vorgenommen werden, wirken auf sämtliche sich in der Ordnerspur befindlichen Spuren.
- Es wird im Arrangier als auch im Mixfenster eine Ordnerspur erzeugt. Die beinhalteten Spuren können jederzeit durch das Aufklappen der Ordnerspur sichtbar gemacht werden. Im Arrangierfenster wird eine Ordnerregion... more »
All 3 Eq's have the same low cut enable, the same low cut freq, the same ... ,
but when moving the , e.g., low cut freq in the mono track Eq, only that one moves, not the low cut freq of the Eq's of the stereo tracks.
And vice versa : moving a parameter in the stereo Eq does... more »