- The user is able to space out their plugins into sections
- More opportunity to A/B different plugins within the chain
- Sound Designers have more flexibility
- Mix down without need to convert to Audio Track
- All plugins stay within the same section
- No need to Daisy-Chain which saves Bus's
- Saves CPU power because Buses dont need to be used
- Save Time due to... more »
This line of plugins with 8.0 is really pretty wonderful. I am so happy with em. But why not include a general use plugin for fast frequency analyzer with a nice graphic display to assist with more efficient eq adjustments.
It would be fantastic if it could be done WITHOUT a restart of Pro Tools, BUT even if i do have to restart Pro Tools this would make such a difference... more »
It would eliminate the awfully slow process of importing session data, copying plugins, deleting tracks, etc.
(Changed from "Channel Strip Presets" to avoid confusion with the Channel Strip plug-in.)