It is annoying that after running a VPN connection, the EUCON loses its connection with S3 and doesn’t work any more until VPN gets disconnected. Some countries has banned Youtube, Facebook, Tweeter, ... and VPN is the only way to stay connected.
In the Eucontrol Soft Key Command Editor,
only the first x Memory Locations are available.
If you have a lot of Memory Locations in a session,
those without time properties (e. g. to recall a track view only)
are always put at the end of the list and inaccessible by Eucontrol.
When soloing one or more channel, all other channel mute buttons lit up. This is not the appropriate behaviour. Their state should stay the same, just like in the edit- and mix windows. There is no reason why those mute buttons lit up, as it is already indicated that tracks are soloed, by their solo buttons being lit, as well as by the blinking clear solo button.
If you want to change the auto mode of a channel twice in a row, you have to double tap instead of single tap the corresponding sel button twice instead of once 95% of the time. In combination with the lack of proper visual feedback on the s3 this is very annoying.
1. Open a session that has stereo sends
2. Modify send pan from S3 or PT UI and observe S3 display
latest firmware on S3.
1. make two tracks, insert any EQ (tested on Waves, Flux, Avid, MHalo)
2. on track 1 enable all EQ bands - make selection of 30sek and manual write automation. then make another 30sek selection after and disable all bands and write automation
3. do the opposite on track two. first 30sek all bands disables, then 30sek all bands enabled.
4. attention... more »
In AFL/PFL Solo , switching layouts on the S3 clears solo on tracks.
This might make sense for Mix Groups but certainly not for Edit Groups.
Make Edit Group of two tracks.
Select first track of your group (or edit with "Track selection follows Edit selction")
In a session with many tracks you end up with the last member of the group being on Fader 1.