I'm a little surprised this hasn't been fixed yet.
1. Create one Instrument track and instantiate an AOS enabled VI plug-in such as Strike, Structure, UVI Workstation, etc.
2. Create two stereo Aux tracks and assign the inputs to different AOS outputs from the VI.
3. On the first Aux track, instantiate a plug-in that incurs a delay, such as the Pro Expander... more »
This is an intermittent bug that is very difficult to pin down. When it happens, as perfectly illustrated by the attached screenshots, a quarter note that starts exactly on the downbeat of a bar, displays DIFFERENTLY between the edit window and the midi edit window.
The result of this is that clips cut to the bar in the session edit window in grid mode, copy incorrectly.
Fix the freakn ADC bug that's been around ever since PT8,that makes all MIDI end up late!
When you have nothing selected and hit write to selection after tweaking things in preview mode PT will write the current settings to the entire track. Backward and forward in time essentially deleting everything on the entire track.
The feature is called "write to selection". If nothing is selected... more »
Fix the "low memory error" first. This is a real PITA.
Pro Tools has some sort of memory leak and comes up with errors regularly.
Rolled back to 11.1.3 and can bounce real time with no issue. 11.2.x problem.
Referenced here: http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=357286... more »
Same sessions run with less (or no) -9173 errors in 12.4.
Disabling Click II (as listed at http://protools.ideascale.com/a/dtd/237404-3779) does not eliminate the error in these cases.
If you are experiencing this error please submit your info via http://goo.gl/forms/J0wcZVKVvE7Xee6F2
This function just doesn't work.
You perform it, then you're immediatley able to perform it again which should be impossible.
And again and again.
Then it seems like you've got rid of all unused.
But then you save then restart your session and you can do it again. And again.
Then you save then restart your session and you can do it again.
And normally by then you have actually cleared all unused.
Fix the horizontal scroll issue.
I can't see what I'm typing until I hit return.
Strangely, the FIRST comment works, but every comment after the first has this white on white hieroglyphic behavior while typing, making it impossible for me to use.
This behavior has existed for me in ProTools as far back as I can remember.Please tell me I'm not the only... more »
When using the pencil tool on an audio clip the clip-gain is destructively rendered multiple time. This makes drawing out clicks impossible. The only work-around is to manually set clip gain to 0dB, pencil, and set the clip-gain to where it used to be.
Should be a high priority fix. Going back to 9 for dialog-editing.
To reproduce this bug:
1. Manually enter a custom nudge value that isn't one of the values in the menu (say, 22ms).
2. Nudge some stuff (clips, selections, cursor -- anything), and notice that it works as expected.
3. Adjust the clip gain on any clip anywhere in the session.
4. Now nudge some more stuff (it... more »
1) Create a Click Track
2) Create an Instrument Track with a VI
3) Create an audio track with a plugin with long latency
4) Record some MIDI alongside the click
Note the delayed MIDI