Badges [ 6 ] [-]
Memberships [ 1 ] [+]
Activity Stream [+]
Ideas Contributed [ 91 ] [+]
- Launch Pro Tools (non-HD using a "Pro Tools Perpetual" or "Pro Tools Subscription" license)
- Open a session containing VCAs or add VCA Tracks
- create a new session
- enable HEAT
- create a new mono audio track
- create audio on the track
- route the audio track to an internal bus
- commit, track bounce, freeze
1) Launch Pro Tools
2) Set Playback Engine to Mbox 3
3) Check bottom of Options Menu for Low Latency Monitoring
1. create a new session
2. create a tick-based mono audio track
3. drop some mono audio on it
4. flip the track's view to 'pan'
5. with Smart tool, highlight/select the middle of the audio file (clip) and pull-it either up or down to create "knife-edge" automation curve
Open the Workspace
Create a Catalog
Select the new Catalog > Rename
Type any name and click OK
Occurs with activated licenses (Pro Tools launches and runs successfully)
Insert a stereo to 5.1 version of revibe on an aux track. Automate the plugin. Do some heavy snap shot automation on scene changes etc...and you should see the following issue: The Rear and Rear ER levels they do not follow properly! I have to go into the automation lanes for those specific parameters and fix automation. It seems too have too do with the Rear ER parameter specifically. Regardless of whether those 2 ...more »
1. On a Mac running Sierra create a new admin user, and install Pro Tools and the AIR Instrument bundle (with Mini Grand) [a fresh com.airmusictech.Mini Grand.plist created under Sierra is required) 2. Launch PT and create an instrument track, instantiate Mini Grand, record/draw in some notes 3. Save session, quit PT and restart the computer 4. Launch PT, open the session, play it back Mini Grand plays only the attack ...more »
1. Session with 1x mono audio track outputting to an LCR bus feeding 1x LCR audio track (record enabled)
2. Create a few seconds of tone on the mono "source" track and draw in a left-right pan move
3. Record the result of the pan move on the LCR track in different versions of Pro Tools (specifically compare 11.1.2 and earlier vs 11.1.3 and later)
1. upgrade the license to "Pro Tools HD Perpetual Bundle" for PT12.6.
2. launch PT10 with the license.
3. create a stereo audio track, instantiate an audio region by signal generator etc ...
4. file>bounce>disc (mp3 - interleave)
5. proceed the bouncing.
PT10 shows a licensing alert window about mp3 export.
If you cancel the window, PT emits "segmentation fault" error and crashes.
It shows "Alt+Shift+" in Pro Tools' menu, and the docs say "Start+Shift+Left Arrow"
The correct shortcut is actually Shift+Alt+Down Arrow (Win) and Shift+Opt+Down Arrow (Mac).
1. Create new session and add new track
2. Set a pre-roll time
3. Enable pre-roll
4. Enable 'Insertion follows playback'
5. Press play
6. Press stop before playhead reaches the in-point
7. Repeat but instead of enabling Insertion follows playback, now disable it.
RESULT: No difference if 'Insertion follows playback' is enable or disabled.